Work with us
We aim to set up an exciting and multidisciplinary research team!
A postdoctoral position will be available starting January 2023.The postdoctoral candidate will work on new approaches to the 3D printing/bioprinting of smart polymers and hydrogels and will study their designed stimuli-responsive properties using experimental methods. The successful candidate should have extensive expertise in the experimental testing of soft materials (e.g., thermo-mechanical, rheological analysis) in additive manufacturing and/or biofabrication techniques.
Duration: the initial term will be one year. The contract can be extended based on performance.
Salary: commensurate to candidate’s experience.
For more information, please contact Dr Giulia Scalet (firstname.lastname@example.org). Interested candidates are encouraged to include a CV and a summary of relevant experience.Application at: http://dicar.unipv.it/dipartimento-trasparente/bandi-di-concorso/assegni-di-ricerca-2022/
A Project manager Assistant position will be available starting September 2023.
The selected candidate will be responsible of:
- managing the media resources of the project (website, social network) aimed at international dissemination of CoDe4Bio activities and results;
- assisting in the organisation of scientific events within the project (workshops, seminars);
- supporting the organisation of missions related to the dissemination of the results;
- logistic assistance to the team;
- supporting the Principal Investigator and the team in monitoring scientific activities, deadlines relating to the maintenance of equipment purchased and in managing data and metadata;
- drafting reports and communications for internal use;
- supporting the organization of project group meetings and drafting related minutes;
- managing the research team mailing list and shared calendar;
- interacting with the Administration of the University and the Department with regard to technical activities, scientific and financial reporting;
- monitoring the achievements through the application of specific indicators of result.
Duration: one year. Salary: 24.000 euro.